Saturday, November 1, 2008

The REAL me

Wow! Have I got Amanda Sanders fooled. She said a lot of nice things on her blog about me. I have decided that she does not know me well enough and that we should spend some time together so that she can know the "Real Me." I am full of sin. God is working on two right now : 1) Anger 2) Vanity. So when Amanda says nice things about me it feeds into my vanity. Anger is a whole different issue and I am not ready to go there yet. Amanda, Thank you for your kind words and throwing me into this blogging world. I have 4 followers now. This also feeds into my vanity. I may have to shut this thing down...

http://freetolive.wordpress.com

2 comments:

WendyC said...

ummm Wendy, I don't think any of us are sin free...

Karin said...

No, not a one! That's why the Savior came! We just need to love one another just as we are and HE will do the rest.